the Ideal Professional
Development Opportunity by December 1, 2011
Gain an enriching experience and in-depth understanding of international education with the NAFSA Academy for International Education -- starting its ninth class.
Whether you are new or transitioning into the international education field, the Academy prepares you to quickly and confidently develop the skills needed to successfully lead in your current position and in the field.
Academy 9 is an 11-month training program designed to provide you with a comprehensive view of international education while allowing you to tailor the program to your own learning needs. Check out the curriculum for more information about what you or your staff will experience in Academy 9.
Your participation in Academy 9 includes:
* NAFSA 2012 Annual Conference registration fee
* 2012 Academy spring training
* 2012 preconference workshop at the annual conference
* 2012 regional conference registration*
* 2012 preconference workshop at regional conferences*
* Access to NAFSA network and networking opportunities
* Coaching from a seasoned international education professional in your region
* Continued connection with a cohort of peers
*Reduced/waived depending on NAFSA regions
Submit Your Application to Academy 9 Today!
Learn more and download the application..
Applications are due December 1, 2011.