Tuesday, October 28, 2014
|English: Members of the Service Employees International Union march towards the Wisconsin State Capitol in protest of Governor Scott Walker's collective bargaining restriction on unions. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Remember 2010 - Watchdog Warns SEIU Contract for Nevada Voting Machines Poses 'Fraud'
- Savvy Service Employees International Union 'keeps light on'
- SF SEIU 1021 Court Workers ULP Strike For Wage Increases And Against Workplace Bullying
- CWA accuses SEIU local of contracting out jobs
- Where Small-Bucks Campaign Donors Still Count
|English: Neil Gardner winning the 1996 NCAA Championships - 400M Hurdles (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Monday, October 27, 2014
|WPA Adult Education (New Deal) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- College-based degrees fail inspection
- Is American higher education in crisis?
- All India Survey on Higher Education 2014-15 launched
- Indonesian vice president launches online higher education platform
- HigherEd Live - Social Media Gold ? Top 10 List
- What the Feds Can (and Can't) Do in Higher Ed Reform
- The Compelling Need to Improve the Higher Education Value Equation
- 2015 Higher Education Budget Hits 9.45B Shekels
Friday, October 24, 2014
|Claire Daines at MuchMusic, for the program MuchOnDemand, to promote the film Stardust. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Relax, Carey, even the paranoid can have real enemies!
|United Negro College Fund (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
At the top, it's hard to fail.
- SCUP Links - How Kresge Approaches Higher Education Funding - Inside Philanthropy: Fundraising Intelligence - Inside Philanthropy
- 7 Disturbing Facts About the Koch Brothers' Relationship with Race and Civil Rights
- Germany Just Made College Tuition Free? Why Won't Our Black Political Class Fight For Free Tuition Here?
- #HBCU Advocates, Black Caucus React to Final Parent PLUS Change