Hi, James –
I hope this note finds you well. With regret that you were unable to attend The Atlantic’s Innovation and America’s Future Forum last Thursday, I now write to share details on our High Growth Business Forum on December 7th, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Forum will focus on the power of high-growth businesses in fueling the economy and will feature a keynote address by Administrator Karen Mills of the United States Small Business Administration. Our day of programming will also include case studies from successful entrepreneurs including:
* Linda Rabbitt, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Rand Construction Corporation
* Seth Goldman, TeaEO, HonestTea
* Paul Hurley, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ideeli
The Forum will also host panel discussions exploring the role that high-growth businesses play in our economy's recovery; confirmed panelists include:
* Jim Clifton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gallup
* Bill Dunkelberg, Chief Economist, National Federation of Independent Businesses
* Matthew Erskine, Deputy Assistant Secretary, United States Department of Commerce and Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. Economic Development Administration
* Brink Lindsey, Senior Scholar in Research and Policy, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
* Gary Shapiro, President and Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Electronics Association
* Jeff Zimman, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Posit Science
Underwritten by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, AARP, and Gallup, the Forum is certain to provide meaningful, thought-provoking conversation and we do hope that you will be able to join!
Please select YES below to register or for more information; please select NO if you are unable to join us or prefer not to receive additional updates. Contact Virginia Hall at email@example.com or 202.266.7083 with questions.
View Event Summary
View Event Agenda