Webinar for Students and
Graduates Exploring Law School:
Career Options and Market Outlook for Attorneys
Dear Dr. Castagnera:
You and your advisees are welcome to join us on Monday, November 7 for what promises to be a very informative look at the national legal-employment market. This webinar is offered free of charge and is open to all levels of students:
• fundamental skills involved with legal careers
• career paths of law school graduates
• hiring and compensation data and trends
• the importance of assessing the financial aspects of law school
• Free of charge and open to prospective law school applicants and their advisors
• Includes audio and video, so participants need access to a computer, the Internet, and audio capabilities (a phone or speakers)
• Click here to register (please click on the “registration” tab).
The keynote presenter for this free webinar is James G. Leipold, executive director of the National Association for Law Placement (NALP). Donna Gerson, a nationally recognized career consultant and the author of numerous books and articles on legal career issues, also will present. Following the presenters’ remarks webinar participants will be able to ask questions during a 15-minute Q & A session.
Thank you for communicating the availability of this free webinar to your advisees/students/graduates who are giving thought to law school or a legal career.
Assistant Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid