Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Neither Groucho* nor I buy this scam

I greet you
You do not love a woman because she if beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. In our nowadays fast-moving world everyone is dreaming to find its half. And as the minutes tick away and time steals another hour another day, I hope you can see me and can even find me behind the steely walls of cruelty and coldness of our lives. Maybe you can even soar above all them and wrest me away on your soft wings and breathe some life into my soul http://bestlovemagic.com
If only it could be true to have a day with you, my soul - to just lie in your arms and enjoy your nearness. Instead, the empty voice of commitment arrives on a black horse to steal me away, and I can only dream about you as your image fades in the distance. Still you hear last word before I go... Soon!
You will always be a spark of warmth inside me that gives me hope every day.
All the best
Tatiyana

* Groucho: I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

Me: I wouldn't want to sleep with any woman who'd go to be with me.

Still, this email got the old heart pumping away for a minute or two. (Respond to "Tatiyana" at your own risk. But check this website first: http://www.russian-scam.org/message.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment