Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Attend Barack's birthday party

Jim --

Michelle likes to say I've earned all these gray hairs.

I tell her they're worth it, because the change we fought for is already helping millions of Americans. In the face of what some called insurmountable odds, we passed historic health care reform, brought the economy back from the brink of depression, saved the auto industry, ended the war in Iraq, repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and more. We've done quite a bit, and there's a lot more to do.

Next month is my 51st birthday, and I'd like to invite you to celebrate what we've accomplished and what's to come -- with me and some friends at my house in Chicago.

Pitch in $5 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered for a chance to be there.

The next few months will be the toughest yet for our campaign. We're facing a very different opponent this time around, and the landscape has changed dramatically. We'll be outraised and we'll be outspent.

We can win this election, but it won't be because of what I do -- it will be because of what you do.

We've seen what we're capable of when we come together to fight for what we believe in.

I'm asking you to chip in what you can now -- and you'll be automatically entered to join me for my birthday in Chicago:

https://donate.barackobama.com/My-Birthday

Thanks for all you're doing out there. I can't say enough how much I appreciate it.

Barack

P.S. -- The campaign is covering airfare and accommodations -- for you and a guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment