Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A pithy exchange with my philosophical friend Tim McGee

Jim,

I have had repeated exposure to a favorite bromide of one 12-step
program that asserts "Half measures avail us nothing," to which I
sometimes responded "Tell that to someone who just drank a half a case
of beer."

Tim



On 8/16/2011 4:04 PM, James Castagnera wrote:
> One thing I admire about you, Tim, you are not a man for half
> measures. My wife is much the same; she too read the book. As for
> me, I waited for the movie, and was not disappointed, as you see.
>
> Tim McGee wrote:
>> Jim,
>>
>> Great review. I am now tempted to read the book and see the movie.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>>
>>
>> On 8/16/2011 7:09 AM, James Castagnera wrote:
>>> http://terrortrials.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-review-of-help-at-history-place.html
>>>
>>

--
Timothy C. McGee, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Faculty Development
Rider University

No comments:

Post a Comment