Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The best immigration lawyer I know

Dear james,
Good morning - I wonder whether you could offer a review/recommendation/reference of my law firm for LinkedIn. I know you are well respected in your field and well connected in your community, and your comments would carry real weight. Thanks in advance for helping me out. Let me know if I can reciprocate.

Matt Hirsch, matt@hirschlaw1.com

This from Matthew I. Hirsch of Wayne, Pa. I'd like to go Matt one better and endorse him here on my Blog. I've relied on Matt's services for some 18 years, since I was general counsel at Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates in the early 1990s. He's simply the best immigration lawyer I know. He's helped me out of more jams than I can recount.

Matt is available at:

150 Strafford Avenue, Suite 110
Wayne, PA 19087



610-964-6100

No comments:

Post a Comment