Friday, March 21, 2014

If this is true, how can Obamacare be a bad thing?

SEIU
James,
Nearly 6 in 10 Americans will qualify for health insurance that costs less than $100 a month.  I should know – I pay $23.
For only $23 a month, I finally have access to an allergist who can diagnose what in my diet has been making me sick.  I have fully covered annual check-ups, preventive screenings, affordable prescriptions, and the peace of mind that an urgent trip to the hospital will not bankrupt me.  
For those who, like me, have gone uninsured for years, the Affordable Care Act is a huge opportunity.  But there are only 10 days left to sign up.
The deadline to gain health insurance is March 31. The time to enroll is now.
Check out these helpful tools :  


If you are not offered coverage through your job or through your spouse’s job, you really need to check this out!  
Remember: March 31st is the last day to sign up for coverage -- and the sooner you sign up, the sooner your coverage will start.  After March 31st, you could owe a fine if you’re still uninsured.
Get covered. Avoid fines. Spread the word.
Rosalie Hannah,
Personal Trainer
Affordable healthcare adopter
Pittsburgh, PA
PS: Already have insurance? Great! Now spread the word!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment