Friday, August 17, 2012

Join the Prez at the 2012 Convention

Jim --

On September 6th, exactly two months before Election Day, I'll accept the Democratic nomination for president.

I want you there with me.

Accepting the nomination in front of the people who've fought so hard -- some of you for many years -- is humbling.

From the beginning, this campaign has belonged to you. The same goes for this convention.

If you make a donation of $5 or whatever you can today, you and a guest will be automatically entered to meet me in Charlotte and watch my speech from the very best seat in the house -- with my wife, Michelle:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Charlotte

Just being at one of these conventions is an experience in itself, and given the energy I'm feeling out there on the road right now, I know this one is going to be memorable.

Thanks for being a part of this campaign.

See you in Charlotte,

Barack

No comments:

Post a Comment