Business Leader Media is currently accepting nominations for its annual Top 50 Entrepreneurs awards. Winners will be announced at a dinner ceremony on February 23, 2012 in Miami and will be featured in the February 2012 issue of Business Leader magazine.
The Top 50 Entrepreneurs awards honor the top business leaders in the South Florida community. To qualify, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
· Candidate should be an owner or partner in a business and should be the current leader of the Company.
· Candidate must be a risk taker who has demonstrated perseverance and a strong desire to be successful.
· Candidate must be an innovator who has transformed the practice of business through innovative products and services.
· Candidate must have demonstrated success in raising capital and delivering superior financial results.
· Candidate must be active in the community by utilizing skills and/or time to promote philanthropic organizations or causes.
Nominations can be submitted at
The nomination form takes less than five minutes to complete, and winning gives your candidate a chance to be honored among some of the South Florida’s most outstanding leaders, including:
Recent Top Entrepreneurs:
· Abdol Moabery, CEO - GA Telesis
· Albert Alvarez, CEO - PrintFarm
· Albert Santalo, President & CEO - CareCloud
· Alexandra Mores, Partner - Advanced Financial Solutions
· Allie Williamson, CRP, President & CEO - OneWorld Relocation Services
· Andrew Cagnetta, CEO - Transworld Business Brokers
· Antonio L. Argiz, Managing Partner - Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra LLP
· Benny Aboud, President and Founder - Saveology.com®
· Carolyn Childs, President - Lindsay Group, Inc.
· Connie Lorenz, President - Asphalt Restoration Technology Systems, Inc.
· Daniel Weinbach, Partner/Executive Vice President - The Weinbach Group, Inc.
· Darin Karp, President - Stress Free Corporate Housing, Inc.
· David Clarke, Founder & Managing Partner - BGT Partners
· David Suarez, President/CEO - Interactive Training Solutions, LLC
· Diego Cortes, Founder - Chilorio’s Very Mexican
· Dougan Clarke, Founder & CEO - TUUCI
· Gerald Greenspoon, Co-Founder, Co-Managing Partner - Greenspoon Marder
· Henry Fleches, President/CEO - United Data Technologies
· Jay Starkman, CEO and President - AlphaStaff, Inc.
· JJ Sehlke, Managing Partner - Coral Ridge Country Club
· Jordan Zimmerman, Chairman and Founder - Zimmerman Advertising
· Joy Gendusa, CEO - PostcardMania
· Lewis E. Farsedakis, CEO - Farsedakis.com
· Max Borges, President - Max Borges Agency
· Michael Goldstein, President and CEO - LAN Infotech
· Michele Suttton, President - Sutton Ferneries
· Pedro M. De Armas, CPA, Partner - Verdeja & De Armas, LLP
· Peter Pecci, EVP & Chief Operating Officer - Investacorp Inc.
· Renée Frigo Graeff, Founder/Chief Executive Officer - Lucini Italia Co.
· Robert (Bob) Berkowitz, President - Multivision Video and Film
· Robert Livingstone, President/Founder - Ideal Cost
· Ronald L. Book, President - Ronald L. Book, PA
· Salomon Melgen, Doctor - Melgen Retina Eye Center
· Shari Wallack, President - Buy The Sea
· Tony E. Hernandez, President - Empire Electric Inc.
· Vince Virga, CEO - SkillStorm
· Wally Sanger, President - Royal Concrete Concepts
· Yamilet Ramirez-Morgan, President, CEO - Merchant Processing Solutions (MPS)
Nominations can be submitted at
*** Deadline for nominations is January 20, 2012 ***
Thank you for your participation,
Events Manager – Business Leader