Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One more crappy story to round out today's blogging:

A toilet paper roll
A toilet paper roll (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
How toilet paper explains the world:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/01/20/how-toilet-paper-explains-the-world/

Back in my days as Communication Director at Case Western Reserve, I knew a researches centrist who did a lot of speaking around the globe.  He proposed to right an article of toilet paper around the world.  I didn't encourage him and I doubt he did it.  But at long last, here is a piece of investigative reporting whose time has come.

I posted three blog posts this morning, all of which contain sh***y news.  So here's one more crappy item for you contemplation.

Have a nice day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment