Dear Dr. Castagnera:
April 30th is the last day to take advantage of Teresa Farnum & Associates, Inc.'s (TFA) early bird rates for the 7th Annual Student Retention Workshops. Regularly priced at $99 per session, the early bird offers 10% off of all session fees ($89/session). As extra incentive, an additional 10% is also available to groups of three or more registering together.
Workshop Highlights Include:
Access to small group environments with recognized retention experts Joe Cuseo, Ph.D., Margarita Benitez, Ph.D., and Teresa Farnum, TFA President;
Customized workshop materials to take back to campus including session slides, summaries, and exercises;
Two complimentary sessions: Top Ten Reasons Retention Initiatives Fail and Leveraging Technology in Retention Initiatives;
Structured opportunities for individual discussion of your institution's plans and challenges;
Complimentary breakfasts and a complimentary cocktail hour; and
An a la carte payment structure so that you register and pay only for the sessions of interest to you.
Two Workshop Dates and Locations
1. Austin, TX (June 22-24): "Weird and Wonderful” Austin boasts a thriving music and culinary scene.
2. Providence, RI (July 20-22): July is the perfect time to visit this classic New England city, alive with history, architecture, and art.
A Sampling of Workshop Sessions
* Student Attrition: Recurrent Themes & Root Causes
* Promoting the Persistence of First-Year Students: A Systematic & Sequential Approach
* Creating an Effective Retention Plan
* Principles and Practices of Retaining Adult Learners
* Educating the Emerging Majority: Propelling Students of Color to Academic Success
* Establishing Models and Best Practices in Second-Year Programming
* Leveraging Technology in Retention Initiatives
Remember: Early bird rates apply to registrations prior to April 30th, but payment for the workshops can be made at any point prior to attendance. Early bird rates won't be extended, so maximize workshop value by registering now. Click below for workshop details and to sign up.
See you this summer!
Your Teresa Farnum & Associates, Inc. Team
196 2nd NH Turnpike ~ New Boston, NH 03070 ~ P: 303.953.8763 ~ F: 866.361.5467
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ www.teresafarnum.com