Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Break the silence, stop the violence

Booking now for Spring 2011

Break the Silence , Stop the Violence

Hello,

My name is Nancy Hulse, and I produce live, multimedia programs about Relationship Violence
and Sexual Assault . "That Ain't No Way to Treat a Lady", which deals with relationship
violence and, "A Rose by Any Other Name", which deals with sexual assault .
My shows provide a unique and powerful way to educate all students on these issues . I also
offer spoken word and various workshops on these topics . Please visit my web-site at
www.womynkind.org , or e-mail me for futher information , and book a performance .
I look forward to working with you to " Break the Silence and Stop the Violence " .

Thank you for your time,

Nancy Hulse
Womynkind Productions
http://www.womynkind.org
1-888-578-9847

No comments:

Post a Comment