Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Jersey Criminal Justice Educators' Annual Conference Set

Dear Sirs and Madams of NJACJE,



My name is Harry Rhea and I am the Richard Stockton of College of NJ’s representative to the NJACJE. I had the privelage of seeing you at the December 10th meeting last week.



After discussion on the topic of the spring conference, I sent an email to my colleagues. There are 13 full-time faculty in our criminal justice program – many with expertise in Homeland Security. We have an undergraduate consentation as well as a Masters track in Homeland Security. The topic plays a significant role in our program. In the email to my colleagues, I informed them of the conference and advised them to go to the NJACJE webpage to find more information regarding the conference. Within minutes I received multiple emails asking more about the conference and why information has not been posted. How should I explain this to them? Also, on Thursday, there is an MACJ meeting with faculty and students concerning Homeland Security issues. This would be a great time to tell them how to find out more information. Should I inform faculty to contact Charlie and James to discuss possible specifics? If I may, I advise that at least a call for presentations be posted on the Conference’s webpage.



Best regards,

Harry



**************************

Harry M. Rhea

Assistant Professor

School of Social and Behavioral Sciences

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey

PO Box 195

Jimmie Leeds Road

Pomona, NJ 08240-0195



tele: + 1 609 626 6877

fax: + 1 609 626 5559

No comments:

Post a Comment