Sunday, August 3, 2014

If you deal with international students, then you won't want to miss my August 26th webinar:


"Managing Your International Student Population"

http://www.educationadminwebadvisor.com/schedule/detail/Managing-Your-International-Student-Population

I have been my university's Principal Designated Official for SEVIS and Responsible Officer for student exchange programs since SEVIS was first initiated.  The university's Center for International Education reports to me.  

This will be a very practical, nuts-and-bolts session for those who, like me, get into the details of managing your international students.  Together we'll cover not only the ins and outs of issuing visas and keeping your students in status, but also work-related issues, special challenges posed to our institutions by this population, and more.

I hope you'll join me on August 26th at 1:00 PM EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment