Friday, May 25, 2012

Bubba joins the frey

James --

You guys are impressive.

Since last year I've been out there, helping to get Barack Obama re-elected president of the United States.

I know a few things about presidential campaigns, but I've never seen anything like the organization you all have built.

I'm glad to be on your team.

Next month, President Obama and I are getting together in New York City, and we'd like to have you as our guest.

Support the campaign with a donation today, and you'll be automatically entered to join us.

I've seen what this movement is capable of. Time and again, you've pulled off victories that a lot of people thought couldn't be done.

This race is going to be tight, no matter what you're thinking or hearing.

One thing you and I have in common is a commitment to making sure our president gets the chance to finish the job he started.

He's been an excellent president -- and no one has made it easy for him.

The other side wants to go back to doing exactly what they did before -- this time, on steroids. If they get that chance, we'll see the same results. We can't go back there.

I told President Obama I'm ready to fight alongside him until November.

If you're with me, I hope you'll think about joining us in New York. Enter today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Presidents

See you then,

Bill Clinton






No comments:

Post a Comment