Friday, September 28, 2012

Why, as a small businessman, I have nothing in common with Mutt Romney

Here's what my business plan looks like for the year ahead, as I enter my 66th year on this beleaguered planet:


K&C Human Resource Enterprises

Business Plan October 1, 2012 – September 30, 2013

A.    Target Market:  Entrepreneurs; Small and Medium-Sized Companies

B.    Services:

1.    Books and Newsletters

2.    Legal Representation

3.    Training

4.    Collective Bargaining and ADR

5.    Investigations

6.    Crisis Management

C.    Expertise:

1.    Management-side Labor and Employment Law

2.    Intellectual Property Law and Counter-Espionage

3.    Regulatory and Administrative Law

4.    Security and Counter-Terrorism

5.    Negotiation, Arbitration and Mediation

6.    Investigation, Risk Assessment

Here's how I see it.  I pay a much higher percentage of my income as taxes than the Mutt does.  I can't hide my money off shore the way he has. My family and I will depend on Medicare and Obamacare to have the healthcare services we'll need down the road.  Next year at this time, Social Security will help me make ends meet when my small business hits inevitable troughs.  Yes, I am a small businessman and entrepreneur.  But I am also part of the 47% for which he has such disdain:





No comments:

Post a Comment