The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel invite you to attend The Litigation Summit and Expo, being held November 15-16, in Washington, DC. Join your colleagues and connect with General Counsel, Heads of Litigation, Premier Trial Attorneys and Technology Leaders at the definitive gathering place for this multi-dimensional group of thought leaders.
Register today for 2 days of education that feature a morning keynote session each day and offer multiple tracks ranging from governance to technology. This unique event brings together the need-to-know information that will enable you to successfully and effectively navigate litigation today.
Topics to be discussed include:
* View from Capitol Hill: Regulatory Changes Driving Enforcement Actions
* Enterprise Risk Management
* The Evolving Relationship Between Corporate Legal and the Corporate Information Technology Teams
* Tales from the Trenches: Law Department Management for a Battle-Ready Company
* The Role of Social Media and Litigation
* Ethics and the Business of Litigation
* Securities Law: Dodd Frank and Whistle Blower; Shareholder Litigation; M&A, Deal Making Related Litigation
* Global Litigation – ADR, International Tribunals, Finding Local Counsel, FCPA
* Areas of Special Interest: Energy and the Environment, Product Liability, Intellectual Property
* The Role of Corporate IT in Litigation: E-Discovery, Privacy, Security
* Litigation Funding – Is It Right For You?
* Navigating the Minefield of Employment Law
* Tales from the Trenches
* Special sessions for Governmental Attorneys
Register early and save $300 dollars off of the standard master pass when you register by September 16th!
Use priority code EMLS02 when registering.
Note: Promotional discounts are calculated on the full price of the event and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
For Registration information please contact Carl B. Seering at 212-457-7905 or at email@example.com.
For sponsorship information, please contact Henry Dicker at 212-457-7902 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program details, please contact Sheila Brennan at 212-457-7917 or at email@example.com.