Katie Johnson has sent you a message.
Subject: Webinar Invite: Preventing the Preventable with TIPS
Hi! Just wanted to pass along this upcoming webinar invitation. Due to the overwhelming response to our last webinar, we have decided to schedule a second presentation for those who were unable to attend or would like to invite their team members, school administrators, school board members, etc. to sign up.
Tuesday, July 26 12:00 EDT
Lessons learned continue to demonstrate schools must implement better ways to prevent bullying, cyber bullying, mental health challenges, violence, lawsuits, suicides and murders because the tragedies we continue to see are real…because most incidents are PREVENTABLE.
Did you see the landmark federal investigation that makes it clear that schools must prevent bullying or face the consequences from the OCR? We will discuss lessons learned from the 7-month investigation in our upcoming webinar. Join us live as Awareity’s Rick Shaw and Katie Johnson demonstrate how your school community can:
▪ Receive reports from students, faculty, staff, parents, etc. and take preventative actions
▪ Connect the dots to ensure at-risk students do not continue to fall through the cracks
▪ Coordinate response efforts between counselors, administrators, law enforcement, etc.
▪ Track and document all actions taken with legal due diligence and reporting metrics
▪ Prevent lawsuits and maintain ongoing compliance with OCR and state requirements
▪ Reduce administrative and personnel costs
▪ Improve school learning environment and student achievement
▪ Reduce violence, harassment, discrimination, etc.
▪ Increase student safety and save lives