Friday, September 6, 2013

A contribution to my blog on the health benies of biking

English: Biking on the Santa Cruz Wharf
English: Biking on the Santa Cruz Wharf (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Hi there, 
I saw that you had linked to the CDC stats on obesity (http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html) 
and I wanted to reach out to you with a suggestion for content on your site. I 
am promoting an infographic this week on bicycling and it covers the many health 
benefits that are involved. I thought it might make a nice follow-up for your 
readers and could maybe generate some good discussion on your site. 

In case you are interested, here is the full graphic: http://onlinemastersinpublichealth.com/pedal-power/ 


If you decide to share it, I would just appreciate if you could link back to the 
source so that your readers can know where to go for more information. As an 
incentive I can send visitors to your post if you would like! 

Thanks and have a great day!
Cara Delany



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment