Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How did the Prez do last night?

James --

I'm heading to Capitol Hill soon to deliver my third State of the Union address.

Before I go, I want to say thanks for everything you're doing.

Tonight, we set the tone for the year ahead. I'm going to lay out in concrete terms the path we need to take as a country if we want an economy that works for everyone and rewards hard work and responsibility.

Those are values that brought millions of people into this movement, and they remain the core values that unite us and shape our agenda for 2012 and beyond.

But I wouldn't be able to speak to them without your continued support. I'm glad to know you'll be standing with me up there.

Thanks, and I hope you can tune in tonight.

Barack


-----
This campaign isn't funded by Washington lobbyists or corporate interests. It relies on donations from people like you. Please make a donation today.



*****************************************************************
NPR Fact Check:  http://www.npr.org/2012/01/25/145826055/fact-checking-state-of-the-union-address

**********************************************************************************
SOURCE

In case you missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse?v=9ZdEmjtF6HE&feature=etp-pv-SOU-63

No comments:

Post a Comment