Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Article: The Effects of Longer School Days

Hi Jim,

My name is Kaitlyn, and I'm currently working with Onlineuniversities.com, and we recently published an article that I thought your readers would enjoy, entitled "10 Telling Studies Done on Longer School Days". You can review the article here: ( http://www.onlineuniversities.com/10-telling-studies-done-on-longer-school-days ) . If you find that this resource would be of interest to your audience, please feel free to share it with them at your discretion.

Either way, I'm glad to have come across your blog. It's very refreshing finding a site that explores Education in such an interesting way. Thanks again for your time!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Sincerely,
Kaitlyn Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment