Sunday, September 25, 2011

Speaking of Internet scams...

... this one hit my office email account this afternoon:

Hi Dear,

Compliment s of the season !!

Um, i am josephina by name, i wish
to have you as my friend so shall we be good friends ? I want us to base
on mutual friendship because A 'Hello' today can mean a friendship tomorrow. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes the heart warm. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet; we got to take time to be friendly because it's the road to happiness so reach me at josephinaawad1@live.com

My best regards,
josephina


Would you reply to "Josephine"? How many curious males out here would? And why? Because this is what they see when they read that email:


Image: Roland Darby / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment