Friday, April 29, 2011

An "infographic" on social media from one of my readers

Dear Jim,

My name is Cathy and I help promote content across the web. I came across your site and thought you and your readers would enjoy this infographic.

Social media has seamlessly integrated into students' lives. But the ubiquity of social media in a student's life has some serious positive and negative effects. This infographic weighs the pros and cons of social media application in a daily student routine.

www.soshable.com/is-social-media-ruining-students/

I hope you and your readers enjoy this graphic as much as we do! If you have any questions regarding this infographic or want more, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Cathy Vance
Cathryn.Vance@gmail.com
(815) 619-9076

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment